Some more Portofolio and Shader stuff (Im running out of blog post title name ideas😆)

I haven't been updating much for a while after graduation from the MA course. I was playing Worms and Ghost Recon Wildlands. I really like the Splinter cell Mission and the Metal Gear Solid Easter Egg. I also didn't want to become rusty and forget how to model in Blender so I decided to make a quick mini-project based on those games: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/L2PPBw

Worms Project: What happens when stealth legends meet? (Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, Worms Crossover Project)
I then decided to add some final touches to the Potion Bottle Project and create a Portfolio Piece: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mqkrg9


I also studied more about Python and Mel Scripting since I wanted to work towards being a Tech Artist. While Studying up on Python I decided to create this semi-fake equalizer in UE4 based on Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse shader with the Kirby dots, half-toning, crosshatch shading. It uses a UV distortion which is then used Audio Visualiser plugin to make it react to music. Although it's fake and not accurate because of the UV Distortion, it doesn't need to be linked with audio visualisation plugin. The parameters can be linked to a character's movement for stealth systems instead: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GXoxyN


Now im working on learning HLSL to study up on finding out what Ray marching  and Signed distance fields are. At thesame time I might do some more portfolio pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Showcase Concepts

Distance Field water foam

World alignment (Tri-planar mapping)