Substance Designer



I've not worked with substance designer in a while since year 3 of BA Games Design Course. I never thought I'd need to use it because I prefer using the traditional sculpting/painting techniques to create the textures. After learning a good deal with UE4's Material Editor, the thought process of creating procedural materials can be transferred to Substance designer. It might also teach me something that I haven't learned in UE4's Material Editor.

Anyway back to the matter, I need to relearn Substance Designer to create the material for the landscape in the Environment.  So I'll be following these tutorials as fast as possible: https://academy.substance3d.com/courses/Creating-your-first-Substance-material/youtube-y8q6-tgQjZc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Showcase Concepts

Distance Field water foam

World alignment (Tri-planar mapping)