Planning Stage for the Environment

I've broken down the environment assets into a list:

-Rocks
-Skull Rock
-Mountains?
-Grass, Plants
-Palm tree
-Water system
-Desert landscape that includes:
    - Sand Material variation
    - Moss Material?

I was researching ways to make my own sort of stylised environment. I also made some modifications by making the skull waterfall appear as if it came from underground as a dungeon entrance that recently erupted from the ground and not as part of a mountain. But at the moment that's something that needs further research.

After finishing the tutorial from substance designer I made some initial textures. I do plan on using these textures as part of the sand material for the landscape of the environment. I also hope to make it look similar to Journey's Sand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Showcase Concepts

Distance Field water foam

World alignment (Tri-planar mapping)